Nintendo 3ds System has released the new version 11.8.0-41, So, The CFW or exploit of Ninjhax Luma3ds support pirating 3DS 11.8 without being banned? How to play 3DS/DS games via Homebrew on 3DS 11.8.0-41E/U? Following us, we will give you the solution on the below.
Which free 3ds exploit to use for homebrewing 3DS V1.8.0?
Homebrew is what we call unofficial software made by amateur developers for closed systems such as the 3DS. This includes both games and applications, and in practice getting homebrew on your 3DS means you’ll be able to :
- Play Aperture Science 3D, a free adaptation of Portal for the 3DS.
- Play out-of-region games you own.
- Make your own themes to use in home menu.
- Play old SNES games with blargSNES.
Some exploits (not ninjhax, ironhax or tubehax) might allow you to run the homebrew launcher and require you to get an “otherapp payload” (or a “ropbin payload”) to do so. This payload is a binary file specific to your firmware version. You can download your own payload by selecting your firmware version below (only select NEW if you are running this on a New 3DS (XL); regular 3DS, 3DS XL and 2DS owners should select OLD)
There are too many players who want to download a homebrew or exploit to hack 3DS for free games and apps. Now we cannot use Luma3DS on 3DS 11.8, so except this, which 3DS exploit support pirate 11.8.0-41 without risk?
After tested on the 3DS version 11.8.0-41, here the exploits that you can update your 3DS firmware to V11.8.0:
The Ninjhax and Freakyhax can work directly on 3ds 11.8, just need to choose 3ds 11.7 firmware, they can be installed on the 2DS / 3DS / NEW 3DS (XL) / NEW 2DS XL consoles to run the Homebrew Launcher. No need to install a CFW at 3ds.
How to install homebrew on 3DS 11.8.0-41/E/U?
Homebrew is a popular term used for “homemade” applications that are created and executed on a closed video game console by developers and consumers. The Homebrew Launcher for 3DS is an application that manages the homebrew applications and keeps the apps organized in a central place. So, how to install homebrew on 3ds 11.8.0-41J/E/U? We will show the detailed tutorial as Ninjhax 2.9 for example
Ninjhax is a code part of a game that allows you to execute unsigned code on your 3DS. In practice, this means that you will be able to run homebrew applications, such as games, tools and emulators on your 3DS! The feat of the game Cubic Ninja. You should own its cartridge or eShop title (JPN only, no longer available for purchase) of “Cubic Ninja”. The latest version is Ninjhax 2.9 Alpha, it can be installed on the 2DS / 3DS / NEW 3DS (XL) / NEW 2DS XL consoles to launch the Homebrew launcher. No need to install a CFW 3DS, so it’s easier to do.
How to install Ninjhax 2.9 on 3DS 11.8.0-41/E/U?
1. Go to the get ninjhax section of this page and enter your console’s firmware version.
2. Submit the form; you should get your very own ninjhax QR code.
3. Download the homebrew starter kit and extract it at the root of your SD card. Alternatively, you may choose to only download The Homebrew Launcher menu executable and place it at the root of your SD card. No matter what, after this step, you should have a file named boot.3dsx placed at the root of your SD card.
4. Make sure your 3DS’s wifi connection is enabled and connected to the internet (this is important!).
5. Start CUBIC NINJA on your console, choose “Create”, then “QR code”, and finally “Scan QR code”.
6. Scan the QR Code. This step might take a couple tries; make sure you fill up as much of your 3DS’s screen with the QR code. If scanning the QR code returns to menu with an error, try a few more times.
7. Follow the on screen instructions. You may choose not to install the exploit to your gamecard’s savedata, though doing so is not recommended.
8. OPTIONAL - once the ninjhax is installed to your gamecard, just go back to the “QR code” menu and it’ll run automatically!
9. OPTIONAL - you can now run homebrew apps on your 3DS! Simply drag and drop application folders into the “3ds/” directory that was created on your SD card by ninjhax.
Which flashcard should I choose is compatible with a homebrew like Ninjhax?
There is no doubt that Sky3ds + is the best choice. It reads most 3DS games for free, including newer games, and it directly supports 3ds games, so there is no reason to use this card to install a CFW. The card itself does not support CFW. But that does not mean you can not use sky3ds + to install CFW. There was a method for you to configure CFW to a 3DS via the sky3ds card long ago. But it was indeed an old way, it should not work on our 3DS console with the latest firmware version 11.8.0-41. Of course, a homebrew launcher is also supported. Since it is compatible with homebrew 3DS, especially Ninjhax, one can also enjoy 3DS region-free games through HBL.
Can we play 3DS/DS games via Homebrew on 3DS V11.8 firmware console?
It’s known that we can not play 3ds games on homebrew, because there is no 3ds emulator available, and we can play ds games on homebrew,
you can use Nds-bootstrap plus TWLoader to load DS ROMs from the 3DS SD card. However, this method doesn’t support most of DS games, take up large space on your model and gave save is a trouble. This mean requires you installing CFW firstly, so you can run the NDS-bootstrap to load ds files from 3DS sd card. How to set up a CFW to your 3DS? In 2018, many flashcards cam support you install Boot9strap and 3DS CFW easily with NTRboothax, they are the R4i B9S, R4i Gold 3DS Plus, Ace3DS X.
What is Nds-bootstrap ? It is a WIP project that allows people to play their Nintendo DS Homebrew & ROMs on a Nintendo DSi or on a Nintendo 3DS natively using an SD card without using a flashcart or an emulator. Even though compatibility isn’t perfect yet, it can still play a handful of games. The current latest version is v0.6.0. But the operation method is very complicated and it can not support almost games, so we don’t recommend this way.
So which method is the best to play free DS games on a 3DS or New3DS New2DS ? It’s obvious that an R4 3DS flashcart is better than the other methods. Here are all the reasons:
- The R4 3DS flashcart is more easy to handle, there don’t have any risk to run DS games with an R4 card. To hack DS games by CFW and emulator is more difficult. It’s not a good solution for the beginners.
- The R4 3DS flashcard has a better compatibility. It works perfectly on a Nintendo New3DS, New2DS, 3DS, 2DS, DS, DS Lite, DSi. However, for emulator and custom firmware, they have the limits for Nintendo consoles. What’s more, a R4 3DS flashcart supports more DS games freely, on the contrary, the CFW and emulator have a bad performance for game playing.
- The R4 3DS card has more functions, just as cheating, RTS and homebrews, in addition, R4 3DS supports also GBA and SNES games with an emulator.