EZ flash Omega released out some days ago, recently, v1.0 kernel for that flashcard was launched too by the official site. From our post here, you will learn how to setup the ezflash omega to play Free GBA games and find the direct link to download the V1.0 kernel.
EZFlash Omega V1.0 Kernel
Kernel V1.0 is available to download from site EZFLASH.CN, all the customers of EZ-Flash Omega card can get it from there to update the EZFlash Omega kernel to V1.0. The new kernel must fix some bugs, so we always recommend you using the latest kernel for EZ-flash Omega.
- Where to download: Ezflash omega V1.0 kernel.
- How to install v1.0 kernel to Ezflash omega: Follow the instruction below.
Tutorial: How to use EZ-Flash Omega on the NDS, DSL or GBA console?
A. For the first time user
1. Download the newest kernel and thumbnails pack for EZ-FLASH OMEGA from http://www.ezflash.cn/download/.
2. Prepare a Microsd card, format it with proper format or SD card formatter and the maximum cluster size which you can choose.
- card size <= 2 GB FAT/FAT16
- card size <= 32 GB FAT32
- card size <= 128 GB exFAT
3. Decompress the kernel and thumbnails pack files, extract all the contents in them to the root folder of your MicroSD card.
4. Confirm at least one folder named IMGS and a file name EZKERNEL.BIN on the root folder.
5. Copyyou game roms to MicroSD card. You can play free GBA/GB/GBC/NES/FC games with that flash cart.
Tips: If you want use cheat function, create a CHEAT folder in the root folder. Put the EMUCHEAT format .cht file into it, the .cht file name must same as the correspond game file name. For example:mario.cht <==> mario.gba
B. Update EZFlash Omega Kernel to V1.0
Once you have the EZKERNEL.BIN file on the root folder. You can update the kernel by press R key and power up the console. The system will boot up after the update process done. The kernel version is displayed on the upper right corner of System Setting.
Notice: DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER WHEN UPDATING!!
C. Basic Settings
1. Press L and R toggle between SD Card/RFLASH/System interface.
2. Press A ongame to popup launch menu.
3. Press ↑ or ↓ in launch menus to select different launch option, press A again to confirm. Press B to dismiss launch menu.
4. In SD Card interface, press SELECT to toggle the game thumbnail. The thumbnail load speed is heavily depending on the microSD card speed.
D. More instructions can be seen in V1.0 Kernel of EZflash Omega.
Just download it, unzip the kernel, you can see it.
Why is EZ flash Omega better than EZFlash IV and EZFlash Reform?
|Same Console Compatibility||All of them support GB/NDS consoles.|
|Better Game Compatibility||
EZflash Omega supports
|Faster loading Speed||
|Direct Game Save||The biggest new, very cool feature is instant saving games. The direct save is native built-in, hardware emulated, works with clean mode, no need to patch or hotkey save. it works without battery completely.|
|MicroSD card||Support 128MB-128GB SD card 128MB-128GB SD card|
So, in 2018, if you want to choose an EZFLASH cart to buy for playing gameboy advance games, the best one is EZflash Omega, you can buy it from 3ds-flashcard.cc with shipping from USA.